18 January 2011

Monster

For my 10 month old nephew, I made this little monster. I drew my own pattern based on the Uglydoll Big Toe. I didn't know there were official  Uglydolls, but ran across them searching for ideas. I had just seen pictures of monsters that people had made, and thought it would be fun. I thought it turned out pretty cute.


I hadn't planned on making a little blanket for it, but ran across this adorable monster fabric that I had bought at JoAnns a while back, and just had to use it. There are such cute little monsters on there. Any of those monsters would make a cute little stuffy.








Photobucket


Signature copy

2 comments:

  1. Love your monster and blanket.

    I am a beginning seamstress...but this seams like a good starter project!

    If you have a moment tonight, please stop by Creative Juice Thursday and show this off!

    http://momnivoresdilemma.blogspot.com/2011/01/creative-juice-8-freshly-featured-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute idea, I have an 18month old and he loves stuffed animals. He would love one of these.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!