02 August 2010

Once Upon a Time...

... There were three bears.
A Daddy bear,


A Mommy bear,


And a baby bear.


They all lived together in a cottage in the woods.


One morning, they went for a walk in the woods while their porridge cooled off. A little girl named Goldilocks came and knocked on their door.


...And they all lived happily ever after.


I've been wanting to make some finger puppets for a while now, and thought they would be especially fun on our long plane ride across the country later this month. I have a few more planned, so stay tuned!











Signature copy

6 comments:

  1. Those are just adorable! You put such wonderful detail into all that you do. Even the little hair bows/hats are different. Well done! Thanks for sharing ... I've posted a link. Feel free to stop by and add a few links of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I want to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little puppets! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle are you still interested in the Art exchange? If so, will you please email me at chuntie78 at gmail dot com

    I was gonna get your email from your blogger account but my lap top doesn't want to let me! Sorry. CUTE quiet book pages. I still need to try and make one some day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on skip to my lou. SUPER cute idea. I love felt.

    Larissa
    Just Another Day in Paradise

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!