09 November 2010

Fall/ Thanksgiving Banner



I took down my Halloween Banner, and needed something for the rest of fall. My friend had a bunch of this garland stuff around her house that looked so fun. She said they saw something like it at some store, but decided they could make it easily themselves. I decided to copy her idea! :)

To make it, I cut 1.5 inch strips from fall colored cardstock and cut the strips into 1.5 inch squares.


I made way more squares than I needed for the one banner. I will have to make a couple more! Then I just zig-zag stitched through the paper, overlapping slightly, hooking them all together in a line.



It really was simple to make, and I love the beautiful fall colors!





Signature copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!