30 November 2010

SNOW!

It snowed at our house today!


Since it hasn't really snowed around here yet, we made our own snow. :) We made these snowflakes out of coffee filters. I saw this idea here the other day, and had to try it out. I have seen a lot of kids' crafts made out of coffee filters, but since we don't drink coffee, I never had any. But I thought these snowflakes looked so easy to do with the coffee filters I had to buy some. I got a pack of 160 at the dollar store. These make cutting snowflakes super easy! I just folded them in half and then in thirds, and let my son cut away.


I had to make a couple myself, too.


My son can't get enough of them. I think he will cut up all 160 in the pack if I let him! We've got a couple dozen already.


I really does look like it snowed in our house! :)


Signature copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!