12 July 2012

T-shirt Dress

A couple of months ago, my friend asked me to help with a sewing project for the teen-aged girls at church. We made t-shirt dresses, like the one from Tripping Over Joy, here. I made this one for myself as a practice before showing the girls how to do it.


I made my waist high enough to leave room for my expanding belly. I also left my dress long. A lot of the girls cut theirs to knee length, which looked really cute, too. I wish I had gotten a picture of some of the girls' dressed, because they all turned our really cute.

I also made a little flower to pin onto my shirt with leftover fabric from the skirt. I used this tutorial, although I just cut circles instead of flower shapes.


Signature copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!