31 May 2010

Super Hero Cape

My son was in need of a super hero cape. The only one that he had is actually a fleece blanket that has velcro at the top. It is meant to be a cape, but was really long and every time he tried to run, it would fall off.

I started looking online for any ideas, and came across this tutorial at Puking Pastilles. I opted out of making it a specific super hero, and just put a star on it.


It helps him run super fast!


My son loves the sparkly star fabric. I used felt for the big star. I just happened to have both on hand, so didn't have to make any special trips to the fabric store or spend any money!




Signature copy

1 comment:

  1. I think we all need super hero caps!

    What a great one you made!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!