10 November 2011

Fall Leaves

We have had a beautiful fall. We've had some cold, rainy days, but a lot of warmish sunny days. Last week my boys were needing to expend some energy outside, so we went on a pretty leaf hunt. We came back with a backpack full of different kinds and colors of beautiful fall leaves. I had picked up the book Leaf Man from the library. After reading the book, and examining all the pictures, we made some pictures of our own, covered in contact paper.

With the help of my 2 year old, we made a chicken:


And a butterfly:


My 5 year old made a butterfly:


A turtle:


A leaf man:


And a couple fish:



Some of our favorite left over leaves we stuck to the window with contact paper:


 This was a very fun fall leaf activity!

Signature copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!