22 February 2011

Red Angry Bird

We got an Android phone for Christmas. Anyone with an Android or IPhone has probably heard of the game Angry Birds. It quickly became popular in our house. My almost 5 year old loves to play it. He also really likes stuffed animals. So when I saw a tutorial for plush angry birds from Obsessively Stitching, I thought it would be a perfect present for my son's fifth birthday! His birthday is in a week, hopefully I will have them all done before then. First, for today, here is the original Red Angry Bird.






Signature copy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! My daughter (4) loves the game as well. No tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We're huge fans too. Thanks for linking to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment!